MyAccount Release 70 (Jurien) Notes
Release 70 (Jurien) provides several major enhancements to the Zettagrid MyAccount Portal, specifically the display of Virtual Data Centres. Here is the full list of new features.
- Service Details Display Refresh – new layout, more relevant information, more info about VMs in VDC display including power, disk allocation, backup & replication status, and VMWare tools.
- Improved Indonesian Address Handling
- Allow VDCs to have multiple “Windows VDC Licences”
- Subscription Contract Display in MyAccount (for Network services)
- Improved non-cloud service type subscription display (AUS only)
- Preparation to Support for NSX-T Edges & NSX-V to NSX-T Migration
- Vendor Upgrades (vCloud, Veeam, VCDA)
- Support Upgrade to VCloud 10.3.3
- Support Upgrade to Veeam 11a
- Allow VPS management actions after cancellation is scheduled
- Fix logic error in SecondSite and VPS disk provisioning
- Shopping Cart: VDCB & VCC bug: Storage allowed to be set to zero at resize