Customer Success Team Member – Networking Support
- Define and optimize customer journey and create standard presentation materials for customer and partner channel success and happiness.
- Personally manage escalations from team members, and other teams, then follow thru with escalation process to various internal or external team members including executives.
- Drive true value for customers by being an expert on best practices in change management and finding ways for your team members to deeply understand the objectives of our customers and become a trusted right-hand adviser
- Gather feedback from other teams, including Sales, Support, Product, and others to improve the customer experience
- Create, manage and drive company-wide customer feedback loop
- Create renewal and up-sell strategy and focus on selling with a retention focus
- Own key metrics for the team such as renewal rate, up-sell target, product adoption metrics, customer satisfaction survey score
- At least 2 years experience in account management and customer support, preferably in the IT industry.
- Ability to troubleshoot Linux, Unix and Windows operating system.
- Ability to troubleshoot network, firewall, NAT, VPN, Load Balancer and other system.
- Understanding common protocols such as TCP, UDP, HTTP, SSL, DNS, and other.
- May have experience configuring VPN with Mikrotik, PFsense or other network system.
- May have experience with VMware vSphere, vCloud, and/or other cloud providers(AWS, Azure, Google CP)
- Has a track record of being a high achiever and a results driven professional
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Ability to command a group of individuals in a room quickly and be assertive in a public environment
- Strong communication skills including the ability to work and effectively interact with all levels of the organization (development, sales, marketing, professional services)
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment in a team and individually
- With demonstrable focus on team environment
Note: Please apply if you do have the basic requirements(in BOLD). If you are not in Jabodetabek, please consider that we need you to be present here in Jakarta.
Business Growth Executive
If you are up to the challenge, we are currently seeking applications for a Business Growth Executive to join our sales team. This is a full-time employment upon completion of your probation period.
As Business Growth Executive, you will handle both inbound and outbound calls, working through an existing client base, new sales qualified leads and also prospecting leads to build a pipeline of business. Your high-energy and drive for success will see you successfully managing numerous opportunities at once.
- Using your excellent communication skills to create sales opportunities with our existing clients;
- Managing your own pipeline to deliver monthly targets;
- Increasing the monthly spend of our clients;
- The development of new business and the resurrection of aged clients;
- Maintaining quality information in the CRM;
- Understanding our core products and actively looking at different ways to offer to our Australian customers;
- Following up on marketing campaigns (webinars, events etc.);
- Generating opportunities, managing your pipeline and delivering accurate forecasts using Hubspot;
- Building workflows and driving campaigns together with Marketing and sales, and
- Monitoring sales follow-up and progress – from qualified leads to opportunities to customers.
- A proven track record of successful sales/telemarketing experience in a targeted environment;
- High competency with computers;
- High attention to detail;
- Previous CRM and marketing automation experience;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to priorities;
- High self-motivation to achieve and exceed set targets;
- Ability to work well in fast-paced environments;
- Strong analytical skills, and
- A good understanding of the sales/buying cycle, and the ability to assess sales opportunities.
Applications close 31 August 2018.
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org